ERP Implementation for Beverage Distribution
The difficulty in the distribution sector lies in maintaining the number of sales and customers. That is why Coseral bases its work on the quality of the service its customers receive.
Supplying more than 1,000 customers a week requires detailed control and management. And to achieve this, a standard ERP is not enough, it requires a robust and reliable database and a specific solution for distribution.
At 480 | Business Management Software we analysed the client's global needs to provide them with a customised solution that would provide a common tool for all employees and user profiles.
In the final stages of the project, we provided personalised training to all users, adapted to each department, to facilitate change management. In this way, we ensure that each user is familiar with the functionalities and tools that they will have to use on a daily basis.
Once the project has started, our continuous support service helps users to resolve any incidents with the use of the software, as well as detecting new possibilities.
The result was an implementation in record time, reducing all the deadlines to ensure that Coseral did not slow down its usual performance.
- Agile picking management.
- Control of lorry loads.
- Planning of delivery routes.
- Management of order reception.
- Management of reverse logistics operations (return of empty containers).
- Settlement and collection of deliveries.
- Supplier and customer warehouses.
- Follow-up and management of orders.
- ERP integration with Microsoft Office solutions to easily extract information to programs such as Excel.
- Warehouse, inventory and order control.
- Reduction of sales order entry time.
- Optimisation of decision making thanks to the analytical capacity of the ERP.
- No mismatches between management and accounting.
- Better navigability and access to information and KPIs.
- Functionalities adapted to users and the business.
- Working with a global distribution solution.
«The increase in functionality, agility and information is 80%. Thanks to Microsoft ERP and the vertical for distribution, I have gone from working for the IT system to working for the company»
Do you want to know more about Ekadis, our ERP for the distribution sector?