Ownership of the Portal
In compliance with article 10 of the Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society Services and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSI), we inform you that the owner of the website “www.cuatroochenta.com” (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE) is the entity SOLUCIONES CUATROOCHENTA, S. A. (hereinafter, CUATROOCHENTA). Its identification details are provided below:
SOLUCIONES CUATROOCHENTA, S. A. CIF: A12877445.
Permanent Address of the Establishment: Av. Sos Baynat, s/n, Universitat Jaume I (Edificio Espaitec 2), 12071 – Castellón (Spain).
Registry Data: Registered in the Trade Register of Castellón de la Plana, Volume 1578, Folio 218, Page CS-33663, 1st inscription.
You can contact Cuatroochenta’s Data Protection Delegate at the following email address: [email protected]
Activity: Integral development services of applications for smartphones and tablets, and advanced customised programming to improve work processes.
Access to THE WEBSITE confers the condition of USER and implies full and unreserved acceptance of all the conditions established in this LEGAL NOTICE. The purpose of these conditions is to regulate both the provision of information and any possible commercial relations that may arise between CUATROOCHENTA and the users of THE WEBSITE.
If the USER decides to employ any of the services managed by THE WEBSITE, he/she must expressly and previously accept all the terms and conditions included in this LEGAL NOTICE and in the PRIVACY and COOKIES policies. Therefore, if the USER does not agree with each and every one of the conditions established, he/she must refrain from using THE WEBSITE.
There are conditions within this LEGAL NOTICE referring the use of a particular service, and affecting only and exclusively the relationship established between CUATROOCHENTA and the USERS of such services, not impacting other users of the page that do not register on them. The fact of accepting service conditions at the moment of formalising the USER’s registration does not imply the assumption of any obligation at that moment. Said obligations shall not come into force until the USER actually decides to use the service offered on THE WEBSITE.
CUATROOCHENTA reserves the right to modify or update all or part of the content of this LEGAL NOTICE, taking into account any changes in applicable legislation and regulations. Each new version of the LEGAL NOTICE shall be effective from the date of its publication on the WEBSITE. The USER must review its content each time he/she accesses the WEBSITE. If the USER does not agree with any change that may occur, please do not use THE WEBSITE.
Electronic links to THE WEBSITE are permitted provided that they do not alter, falsify, limit or modify in any way the content or presentation of the pages that make up THE WEBSITE as designed by CUATROOCHENTA.
CUATROOCHENTA does not assume responsibility for the content of third-party websites to which THE WEBSITE establishes links. If, at any time, it becomes aware of the unlawfulness of all or part of its content, the link established to that website will be automatically removed.
Responsibility of CUATROOCHENTA
CUATROOCHENTA will be liable for the damages that the USER may suffer as a consequence from using THE WEBSITE, as long as such damages are directly attributable to a fraudulent or negligent action of CUATROOCHENTA, and in the USER’s action there is no fault or negligence. In any case, there will be no fraudulent or negligent action on the part of CUATROOCHENTA when it proves that it has complied with the legally established demands and requirements and the other care and diligence required by the nature of the service provided.
The information society services offered on THE WEBSITE and not subject to prior contracting are provided to the USER without the requirement of any consideration whatsoever. They only entail for the USER the obligation to comply with the rules of use established in this LEGAL NOTICE. CUATROOCHENTA does not undertake, therefore, to comply with certain levels of availability of THE WEBSITE or to adopt specific security measures. Likewise, CUATROOCHENTA may suspend, withdraw or cancel partially or totally the services not subject to contracting at any time and without prior notice. In the event of such cancellation, it will not affect the services that are subject to previous contracting, which will continue their course according to what has been agreed with said USERS.
The Internet connection necessary to access THE WEBSITE is not in any case provided by CUATROOCHENTA, being the responsibility of the USER. The USER is informed that communications through open networks are not secure. The USER should adopt all appropriate technical measures to reasonably control these risks and avoid damage to their equipment, loss of data or theft of confidential information. To this end, it is recommended to have up-to-date systems for detecting malicious software, as well as to keep the security patches of the browser used to access THE WEBSITE up to date.
Obligations of the USER
In general terms, the USER undertakes to comply with the conditions established in this LEGAL NOTICE, as well as, where applicable, the specific conditions that may be applicable to the services or products requested through THE WEBSITE. Likewise, the USER is obliged to act in accordance with the law, good customs and the requirements of good faith, using the diligence appropriate to the nature of the service he/she enjoys, abstaining from using THE WEBSITE in any way that may impede, damage or deteriorate the normal functioning of the same, the goods or rights of CUATROOCHENTA, its suppliers, the rest of the users or, in general, of any third party.
In particular, and without this implying any restriction whatsoever to the obligations assumed by the USER in general terms established in the previous section, the USER agrees in his/her use of THE WEBSITE, as well as in the provision of services managed through the same, to:
- In the event of registering, you agree to provide the requested data truthfully and to keep them up to date.
- Not to enter, store or disseminate on or from THE WEBSITE any information or material that is defamatory, offensive, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, that incites violence, discrimination on grounds of race, sex, ideology, religion or that in any way violates the morals, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honour, privacy or image of third parties.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate through THE WEBSITE any software, data, virus, code, or any other electronic or physical instrument or device that may cause damage to THE WEBSITE, to any of the services managed, or to any of the equipment, systems or networks of CUATROOCHENTA, of any user, of CUATROOCHENTA’s suppliers, or in general, of any third party.
- In the case of registering for the use of any service or requesting any product, the user undertakes to adequately safeguard the “username” or “email address” and “password” that are provided for use as a means of identifying and enabling access to such services, agreeing not to transfer its use or allow access to them by third parties, assuming responsibility for any damages that may arise from improper use of them. Likewise, the user agrees to notify CUATROOCHENTA as soon as possible of their loss or theft, or the mere suspicion of their use by a third party.
- Not to carry out advertising, promotional or commercial exploitation activities through THE WEBSITE, nor to use the contents or information obtained through the same to send advertising, send messages for direct sales purposes or for any other commercial purpose.
- Not to use false identities, or impersonate the identity of others in the use of THE WEBSITE, or in the use of any of the services offered on the same, including the use of passwords or access codes of other users.
- Not to use, destroy, alter, render useless or damage the data, information, programmes or electronic documents of CUATROOCHENTA, its suppliers or third parties.
- Not to enter, store or disseminate via THE WEBSITE any content that infringes intellectual or industrial property rights or intimate, personal or confidential information of third parties, or in general any data that it does not hold, in accordance with current legislation, the right to make available to a third party.
For any necessary communication between CUATROOCHENTA and the USERS, the latter should send an e-mail to [email protected], or by post to Av. Sos Baynat, s/n, Universitat Jaume I (Edificio Espaitec 2), 12071 – Castellón (Spain).
CUATROOCHENTA informs the USER that for the computation of all periods specified in working days within THE WEBSITE, Saturdays and Sundays, national holidays, as well as local holidays that are set annually for the town of Castellón de la Plana (Spain) will be excluded.
Communications from CUATROOCHENTA to the USER will be carried out in accordance with the data provided by the USER when registering on THE WEBSITE, or if applicable, by the address that appears in the last written communication sent by the USER.
The USER expressly accepts, for all communications related to the use of THE WEBSITE and/or the contracting of the services offered therein, the use of electronic mail as a valid procedure for sending such communications. Likewise, the USER accepts as a valid means of communication the advertisements posted directly on THE WEBSITE.
All content present on THE WEBSITE, texts, images, photographs, logos, source codes, the selection and form of presentation of the materials included therein, as well as its structure and design, are subject to the intellectual property rights belonging to the owner of THE WEBSITE, or its use has been authorised with limitations by its owners, so it is strictly forbidden the total or partial reproduction, public communication, modification, transformation, copying, distribution, or any other form of exploitation and manipulation of such elements. No USER may carry out these actions without the prior written authorisation of CUATROOCHENTA and, where appropriate, of the owners of said rights.
CUATROOCHENTA is not responsible for the misuse that the USER makes of the contents of THE WEBSITE, and reserves the right to update, modify, preserve, eliminate, or prevent access to any content that appears on the WEBSITE, or to close it without prior notice.
CUATROOCHENTA will not be responsible for possible damages that could be derived from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operative functioning of this electronic system, caused by external causes; delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloading of telephone lines, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that could be caused by third parties through illegitimate intromissions beyond the control of CUATROOCHENTA.
CUATROOCHENTA shall not be liable for infringements committed by the USER that infringe the rights of another user of THE WEBSITE or third parties, affecting copyright, trademarks, patents, confidential information and any other industrial or intellectual property rights.
Responsible Entity: SOLUCIONES CUATROOCHENTA, S. A.
Av. Sos Baynat, s/n, Universitat Jaume I
(Espaitec II Building)
12071 – Castellón (Spain).
VAT NO: A12877445
Purposes: The generic purpose of the processing is the management of communication and relationship with the USERS of THE WEBSITE. You can consult in more detail the possible specific purposes in the Additional Information.
Legitimation of the processing: Consent or request for quotation and/or information by the user.
Exercise of their rights: Users may exercise their rights by sending their request accompanied by their D.N.I. or legally valid document proving their identity, addressed to SOLUCIONES CUATROOCHENTA, S. A, Av. Sos Baynat, s/n, Universitat Jaume I (Edificio Espaitec 2), 12071 – Castellón (Spain), specifying the right they wish to exercise, or by sending the same information and documentation by e-mail to the following address: [email protected].
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
At CUATROOCHENTA we process the information you provide us with through the different forms or contact addresses expressed on the WEBSITE in order to manage the sending of the information you request from us or to manage the registration or subscription for the reception of any service.
The USER is informed that CUATROOCHENTA may process the personal data provided to us through the online forms, or contact addresses indicated, for the purposes specified below, to the extent that there is a legal basis for each treatment as explained below:
- To channel requests for information made through the contact forms on THE WEBSITE.
- Send quotations requested through the forms or contact addresses indicated on THE WEBSITE.
- Periodically send press releases to USERS who have requested registration for this service by filling in the form provided for this purpose on THE WEBSITE.
- Periodic sending of newsletters to USERS who have requested registration for this service by filling in the form provided for this purpose on THE WEBSITE.
- Inclusion in CUATROOCHENTA’s personnel selection processes that best adapt to their profile with respect to those USERS who have sent us their curriculum vitae through the means indicated on THE WEBSITE.
- Manage requests made by users to attend events organised by CUATROOCHENTA.
What is the legitimation on which CUATROOCHENTA bases the processing of your data?
We base our legitimacy on the free and voluntary provision by the USER of their contact details in order for us to deal with any of the requests indicated in the previous section.
In each communication we send you, CUATROOCHENTA will remind you how to revoke your consent with effect from the moment you exercise it.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Your data will be kept for the minimum time necessary for the correct provision of the service requested, as well as to meet any possible liabilities that may arise from the same and any other legal requirement.
With respect to requests for information or quotations, we will retain the data for as long as necessary to deal with your requests and will delete them after one year from the date of the last communication. The data of USERS who have signed up for any service (newsletter, press releases, etc.), until they unsubscribe from them.
The data provided by USERS who have addressed our HR Department sending their curriculum vitae will be kept for the purpose indicated in the previous section, for two years from the receipt of the last curriculum vitae. It is recommended to update the information periodically if they want to continue participating in the personnel selection processes carried out by CUATROOCHENTA beyond this period.
To whom will we pass on your data?
CUATROOCHENTA may transfer or communicate personal data in order to fulfil its obligations to the Public Administrations in those cases where this is required in accordance with the legislation in force at any given time and, where appropriate, also to other bodies such as the State Security Forces and Corps and the Judiciary.
What rights do you have as a data subject? As the data subject, you have the following rights:
- Right of access. USERS have the right to obtain from CUATROOCHENTA information about whether personal data concerning them are being processed, to access them and to obtain information about the processing carried out.
- The right to obtain a copy of your personal data.
- Right of rectification. USERS have the right to have CUATROOCHENTA rectify their personal data in the event that it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of deletion. USERS have the right to have the data deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were provided or when the rest of the legally stipulated circumstances are met.
- Right to limit processing. USERS have the right to request a limitation on the processing of their personal data, so that the processing operations that should correspond in each case are not applied to them, in those cases provided for in art. 18 of the RGPD.
- Right to portability. USERS have the right to receive the personal data concerning them in a structured format, provided that such data exclusively concern the user and have been provided by the user.
You also have the right to withdraw consent for any specific purpose given at the time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by writing to the address of its permanent establishment, located at Av. Sos Baynat, s/n, Universitat Jaume I (Edificio Espaitec 2), 12071 – Castellón (Spain), or if you prefer, by sending your request from the e-mail address you provided when registering on THE WEBSITE to: [email protected].
You can access models, forms and further information available for exercising your rights on the website of the national supervisory authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency: www.aepd.es.
The relations established between CUATROOCHENTA and the USER through THE WEBSITE shall be subject to Spanish legislation, except in those cases in which, as a consumer, other more advantageous provisions of obligatory application to the USER are applicable.
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your device, they can be used to recognise the user.
Cookies allow the website to recognise the user’s browser. Cookies are therefore generally used to remember the choices made by the user (e.g., to remember the language used) or to recognise users who frequent the website. Any user can modify or refuse a cookie. In the latter case, CUATROOCHENTA warns that the speed and quality of the service may be reduced.
What kind of cookies do we use?
The cookies used by this website can be distinguished according to the following criteria:
- Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them: Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
- Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain activated: Depending on the length of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Types of cookies according to their purpose: Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcast of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
How to manage cookies on your computer: disabling and deleting cookies
All Internet browsers allow you to limit the behaviour of a cookie or disable cookies within your browser settings or options. The steps to do this are different for each browser, instructions can be found in the help menu of your browser.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
For more information on Internet Explorer click here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-us/help/17442
For more information on Chrome click here:
For more information on Safari click here: https://support.apple.com/eses/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
For more information on Firefox click here:
Through your browser, you can also view the cookies that are on your computer, and delete them as you see fit. Cookies are text files, you can open them and read the contents. The data inside them is almost always encrypted with a numeric key that corresponds to a session on the Internet so it is often meaningless beyond the website that wrote it.
Advantages of using cookies
- It makes it easier for the user to browse the Website and access the different services it offers.
- It prevents the user from configuring the predefined general features each time he/she accesses the Website.
- It favours the improvement of the operation and services provided through the Website, following the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through the cookies installed.
For more information on deleting and managing cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org or click on “Help” in your browser menu.
About this document
For more information about cookies and how to delete or manage them visit http://www.aboutcookies.org.
These lists will be updated as quickly as possible as the website services offered on the website change or evolve. However, occasionally during this update the list may not include all cookies, although it will always refer to cookies with identical purposes to those already recorded in the following reference tables.
The cookies used on our Website are our own and those of third parties and allow us to store and access information relating to language, the type of browser used and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as to monitor and analyse the activity carried out by the user, with the aim of introducing improvements and providing our services in a more efficient and personalised manner.
Cookie information table
|_dc_gtm_UA-36227571-1||External||1 minute||Google Tag Manager cookie to control the loading of a Google Analytics script tag.|
|_fbp||External||3 months||This cookie is set by Facebook to display ads on Facebook or on a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising, after visiting the website.|
|_ga||External||2 years||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also tracks site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_ga_5WNNB0EVXX||External||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.|
|_gat_customGaTracker||External||1 minute||Used to display our advertising on other pages of the Google network.|
|_gcl_au||External||3 months||Provided by Google Tag Manager to experience the advertising efficiency of websites that use its services.|
|_gid||External||1 day||Installed by Google Analytics, the _gid cookie stores information about how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report on website performance. Some of the data that is collected includes the number of visitors, their source and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|_hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress||External||30 minutes||Hotjar sets this cookie to detect a user's first page view session. This is a True/False flag set by the cookie.|
|_hjFirstSeen||External||30 minutes||Hotjar sets this cookie to identify the first session of a new user. Stores a true/false value, indicating whether this was the first time Hotjar saw this user.|
|_hjIncludedInPageviewSample||External||2 minutes||Hotjar sets this cookie to know if a user is included in the data sampling defined by the site's page view limit.|
|_hjIncludedInSessionSample||External||2 minutes||Hotjar sets this cookie to know if a user is included in the data sample defined by the site's daily session limit.|
|_hjSession_1203247||Own||30 minutes||Guarantee the correct functioning of the site, allowing an improvement in the user experience of this Site.|
|_hjSessionUser_1203247||Own||1 year||Guarantee the correct functioning of the site, allowing an improvement in the user experience of this Site.|
|AnalyticsSyncHistory||External||1 month||It is used to store information about the time the lms_analytics cookie is synchronized for users residing in the designated countries.|
|bcookie||External||2 years||LinkedIn sets this cookie for LinkedIn share buttons and ad tags to recognize the browser ID.|
|block_popups||Own||1 hour||Cookie used to determine if the user has decided to hide the banners of internal publications.|
|bscookie||External||2 years||This cookie is set by LinkedIn to store actions taken on the website.|
|CONSENT||External||2 years||YouTube sets this cookie through embedded YouTube videos and records anonymous statistical data.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analiticas||Own||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin, this cookie is used to store user consent for cookies in the "Analytics" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||Own||11 months||This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user's consent for cookies in the "Analytics" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||Own||11 months||The cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent to record user consent for cookies in the "Functional" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Own||11 months||This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent plugin. Cookies are used to store the user's consent for cookies in the "Necessary" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||Own||11 months||This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent plugin.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||Own||11 months||This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user's consent for cookies in the "Performance" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-publicitarias||Own||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin to store user consent for cookies in the "Advertising" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-rendimiento||Own||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin to record user consent for cookies in the "Performance" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-tecnicas||Own||1 year||The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin to record user consent for cookies under the "Technical" category.|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Own||1 year||Records the default button state of the corresponding category and the CCPA state. It works only in coordination with the main cookie.|
|fr||External||3 months||This cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant ads to users by tracking user behavior across the web, on sites that have the Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.|
|lang||External||Session||This cookie is set by LinkedIn to remember a user's language settings.|
|lidc||External||1 day||LinkedIn sets the lidc cookie to facilitate data center selection.|
|loglevel||External||Never||Guarantee the correct functioning of the site, allowing an improvement in the user experience of this Site.|
|LS_CSRF_TOKEN||External||Session||This cookie is used for security purposes in order to avoid Cross-Site Request Forgery, (CSRF) for the AJAX calls made by the visitor|
|muc_ads||External||2 years||Collects data about user behavior and interaction to optimize the website and make advertising on the website more relevant.|
|personalization_id||External||2 years||This cookie is set by Twitter to integrate and share features for social networks and also stores information about how the user uses the website, for tracking and targeting.|
|sp_landing||External||1 day||Spotify sets sp_landing to implement Spotify audio content on the website and also records information about user interaction related to the audio content.|
|sp_t||External||1 year||The sp_t cookie is set by Spotify to implement Spotify audio content on the website and also records information about user interaction related to the audio content.|
|test_cookie||External||15 minutes||doubleclick.net sets test_cookie and is used to determine if the user's browser supports cookies.|
|uesign||External||1 month||This cookie is used to manage the security of the applications.|
|UserMatchHistory||External||1 month||This cookie is set by LinkedIn for LinkedIn ad ID synchronization.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||External||5 months and 27 days||A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the old or new player interface.|
|YSC||External||Session||The YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track views of videos embedded in Youtube pages.|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||External||Never||This cookie is set by YouTube to store user video preferences using embedded YouTube videos.|
|yt-remote-device-id||External||Never||This cookie is set by YouTube to store user video preferences using embedded YouTube videos.|
|yt.innertube::nextId||External||Never||This cookie, set by YouTube, registers a unique ID to store data about which YouTube videos the user has watched.|
|yt.innertube::requests||External||Never||This cookie, set by YouTube, registers a unique ID to store data about which YouTube videos the user has watched.|