Addressing the challenges faced by FIATC, the goal was to leverage technology in a more professional manner, maintenance resource optimization, and to respond to the increased demand for service provider compliance. This required the implementation of a centralized application for the management of the general services department, encompassing:
«FAMA has enabled us to adapt and provide the right response to each type of user and facilities, considering their great diversity—from offices and consulting rooms to hospitals and residential centers—with the complexity and specific care and protection needs they require. Moreover, being a 'predictive' tool, it allows us to anticipate and avoid risks when a space is no longer in use due to the lack of specific maintenance»
In the case of residential centers for the elderly, the goal was to ensure that residents could enjoy their surroundings every day and at all times given their circumstances. The needs of facilities, services, and maintenance were very special, and the new solution had to help anticipate, plan, and protect the facilities and assets for the benefit of all users, whether they were patients, residents, companions, or employees.
The chosen solution was the comprehensive Facility Management tool, FAMA AFM in proprietary mode. The goal was to address various aspects in FIATC buildings (and group companies) by integrating the mobility tool FAMA APP OT+. This integration aimed to achieve greater agility in managing and controlling work until maintenance incidents and services performed had been satisfactory resolved by external service providers:
Integral management of real estate and infrastructure
Integrated maintenance management
Do you want to optimize your company's assets and infrastructure through a versatile tool that adapts to your needs?
This is supported by a robust integrated document manager and numerous utilities, including the alarm manager and report generator. These components work together to make the solution more intelligent and versatile.
The end product is a "SMART" tool that centralizes and comprehensively automates the management of maintenance and services for properties managed by FIATC:
FAMA AFM & FAMA APP OT+
Fewer resources to manage tasks
Economy of scale:
- "Maintenance partner" buying capacity
- Critical mass to negotiate
- Predictable consumption
- Reduction of corrective maintenance
- Improved performance of conductive maintenance oriented to energy efficiency
- Improved sustainability and environmental management
- Tenders with complete details of the activity
- Inventory of installations, purchases and stock of consumables
- Supplier management
- Improvement of analysis and management processes
- Identification of strengths and weaknesses in buildings, facilities and critical processes
Updated and shared information:
- Document management
- Unique and proprietary database
- Mobility application
- Information shared with business areas
- Identification of critical points to elaborate contingency plans
- Activity maintenance and control during COVID pandemic
- Ensuring conductive and regulatory maintenance during COVID pandemic
- Possibility of teleworking by FM staff during COVID pandemic
This has resulted in a reduction of the criticality factor, whether with a Single or Multi-Supplier, as all historical data and activity scheduling are consolidated within the tool.
«Another notable aspect of FAMA is the increased profitability of maintenance contracts due to continuous activity control. During the COVID »pandemic, FAMA served as a crucial control tool and a key technological ally, ensuring the continuity of our operations»
In summary, FIATC Seguros has achieved a 360º view of its activity and available resources through FAMA's 'SMART' tool. The tool has brought efficiency, quality, and profitability to the company, instilling reliability, trust, and security in its management.