01 Improve coordination and communication between healthcare personnel and patients.
04 Automation of protocols for the correct allocation of resources.
02 Manage the nursing service.
05 Strengthening the hospital structure.
03 Management of the general services of a hospital: cleaning, maintenance and security.
06 Optimisation of processes and improvement of the productivity of the centre.
Platform integrated with the internet of things (IoT) and artificial intelligence for the traceability of people and assets.
Management panel at the nursing station to monitor patient requests for assistance.
Real-time response to cleaning, hygiene, maintenance and security requests.
General services management in hospitals with CheckingPlan
As a platform integrated with the Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence, CheckingPlan enables the management and monitoring of general hospital services (healthcare, cleaning, maintenance and security) in real time through different functionalities:
- On-demand button for assistance request.
- Automated tasks per patient discharge.
- Indoor/outdoor location of assets, patients and staff.
- Quadrant for the management of movements, both of people and assets.
- Management of collection and distribution of instruments for sterilisation.
- Laundry service collection and distribution management.
- People counting cameras by artificial intelligence and WiFi counting.
- Patient, equipment and/or documentation transfer switchboard.
- Laundry service
- Fall detection.
- Quality checks and controls.
- Temperature control chambers.
- Collection of hospital, bio-sanitary and pathogenic waste.
- Reports and monitoring.
Real-time response improves resource allocation, service monitoring and protocol automation, regardless of the type of task involved:
Reinforcing the structure of the hospital and the well-being of both staff and patients, CheckingPlan relies on a cloud technology based on three elements to enable global management and monitoring of services:
CheckingPlan technology also helps to monitor and optimise each process. Each task is associated with a checklist or a verification questionnaire that generates customised data with relevant information: date, time, place, active operators, people in charge and/or personnel involved, duration and travel times, delays and derived incidents.
CheckingPlan has been successfully supporting healthcare and maintenance staff in 50 hospitals for 20 years.
Implementation of CheckingPlan at IFEMA hospital for coronavirus patients.