- Create a convenient and agile form of payment for regulated parking zones (ORA) via mobile phone as an alternative to the parking meter
- Pay for actual parking time
- Avoid the user having to physically move to extend the parking time and change the ticket
- Increase the rotation of vehicles in parking areas
- Implement the model in underground car parks
- Promote a payment model for the ORA area and standardised car parks that can be implemented in any city
- Creation of a system that allows the management of different functionalities related to the payment of ORA areas via mobile
- Draw on the experience of Vectalia and Pavapark in the field of mobility, and Cuatroochenta in the technological field, to guarantee a good user experience (UX)
- Achieve a technological solution that can respond in a unified way to the needs and particularities of the different cities
- Implement a channel for rapid incident management and contact with users
- Use the web platform and social networks as channels of communication with the public
Management of parking time without having to physically go to the parking meter, and the sending of notifications when the virtual ticket is about to expire.
The traditional paper ticket becomes a digital ticket that is stored in the user’s history. The payment of the ORA/underground parking area is made by linking a credit card, VISA or MasterCard in a safe and fast way with PCI certification and validation through Redsys of the PaynoPain payment gateway.
Unpark through the app, paying only for the time the vehicle has been parked.
Register one or more license plates to the same profile to speed up future payments.
Programming and web design.
Information on frequently asked questions related to the app.
Map of cities where Moviltik has been implemented.
News section (blog).
Download the app.
Marketing contents – SEO
Blog with information related to the latest Moviltik news and quality articles on related topics that can add value to the public.
Social media strategy
Production of promotional video
This app already works in the following locations
Santiago de Compostela
Callosa de Segura
Canet d’En Berenguer
Movitik has been able to simplify payment for parking in the ORA zone and underground car parks by incorporating all the functionalities of a parking meter on a mobile app.
The app has been adopted in daily use by drivers in large cities such as Alicante, which has more than 650,000 parking spaces, since its implementation in 2017.