Cuatroochenta has been awarded the CEEi-Castellón-IVACE 2015 Prize, category “Business Career”, in recognition of its efforts in “development of innovation and diversification of entrepreneurial fabric in the area”.
In a ceremony held on Thursday, September 17th, at the headquarters of the European Center for Innovative Companies of Castellón (Centro Europeo de Empresas Innovadoras de Castellón), in the presence of its director, Justo Vellón, and the councilor for Promotion of Economy and Employment of the Council of Castellón, Patricia Puerta, the castellonés firm has received the award together with Traventia in the category of “Entrepreneurship”, in which 42Tek and Texil Energy also won consolation prizes. The CEO of Cuatroochenta, Alfredo R. Cebrián, was in charge of receiving the award promoted jointly by Valencian Institute of Business Competitiveness (Institut Valencià de la Competitivitat Empresarial (IVACE).
One of the main reasons that led the jury to award Cuatroochenta is its slid track since it began its journey in 2011, allowing it to grow from 5 to 30 employees, consolidating its international expansion with two offices in Latin America (Panama and Colombia). At present, the firm, located in the Science, Technology, and Business Park of the University Jaume I, Espaitec, has become a benchmark in Spain and Central America in apps development and advanced software.
CEEI Castellón-IVACE 2015 Prize joins other prizes received by Cuatroochenta, especially in its beginnings, which makes us really excited and very grateful to the decision of the jury.
- Bancaja 18th Young Entrepreneurs Award 2012 (XVIII PremioBancajaJóvenesEmprendedores (2012))
- 5th Student Entrepreneurship Prize from the Social Council of the University Jaume I 2012 (V Premio a la IniciativaEmprendedoraEstudiantil del Consell Social de la UniversitatJaume I (2012))
- Best Young Company Award from the Newspapers Mediterráneo (PremioMejorEmpresaJoven 2012 de El PeriódicoMediterráneo)
- 3rd Cope Castellón Prizes: Young Entrepreneurs (III Premios Cope Castellón: JóvenesEmprendedores)
- Science Award 2011 from Radio Castellón-Cadena Ser (PremioCiencia 2011 de Radio Castellón-CadenaSer)
The last prize was published in many media:
- CEEI Castellón awards the innovation of Traventia and Cuatroochenta (El CEEI Castellónpremia la innovación de Traventia y Cuatroochoenta (Levante de Castelló)
- Traventia and Cuatroochenta win CEEI prizes (Traventa y Cuatroochentaganan los premios del CEEI (El Periódico Mediterráneo)
- The apps company Cuatroochenta is awarded for its innovation (La empresa de apps Cuatroochenta, premiadaporsuinnovación (Las Provincias)
- CEEI Castellón hands over its prizes CEEI-IVACE 2015 (CEEI Castellónentrega los Premios CEEI-IVACE 2015 (El Periòdic)